Many patients come to us with old crowns or veneers which have deteriorated over time. Due to this deterioration, the metal of the crown covering the tooth marks the gums leaving a grey stain; in some cases this metal is no longer covered by the gums and becomes visible, thus showing the so-called black lines. [...]Read More...
- Prevent Cavities from Halloween Candy and Sugar with Therabreath
- User Guide To Teeth Whitening Kits- Teeth Whitening Side Effects
- Local Santa Barbara Dentists Reach Out to Community through Educational Website
- Harris Dental Group – Ellicott City, MD
- Brush Dental Video | Dental Services in Saginaw
- Lifetime Dental Health Video | Dental Services in Columbus
- Cavities, Tooth Decay on the Rise in Young Children
- The Sifl and Olly Show – “Tooth Decay” Song
- Dentist Napa Valley CA, Consequences of Missing Teeth & Facial Pain, Dr. Adrian Fenderson – Pt. 1
- Aldrin.so excited about his new smile!!!!
- Dental Veneers Austin TX | (512) 273-3533
- Fast New Smile by Dental Solutions
- radiation tooth decay – midtown dentistry – the houston dentist
- MI_Paste 01.mp4
- Immediate Denture/RPD Jaw Relationship Record Fabrication
- Dentist whose son died during tooth surgery gets probationCoalinga dentist Allen Clare was sentenced Friday to probation for the death of his son in a dental […]
- Naples dentist facing felony charge of falsifying business recordsA 52-year-old dentist at Naples Valley Dental has been charged with falsifying business records... […]
- Laguna Beach Dentist Dr. Richard Sterling and His Patients are All Smiles Celebrating 35 YearsLAGUNA BEACH, Calif., May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- It seems there are few medical professionals people dislike visiting more than the dentist. […]
- Dentist’s aide raped, clinic robbed; suspect in 19 cases loose?A dentist’s secretary was raped inside a clinic in Marikina City on Wednesday morning by a man who also ransacked the establishment afterward, raising […]
- Stop the Excuses! Go to the DentistOh, you don't love spending time and money as a stranger picks, buffs, scrapes, fills or pulls your teeth? Join the club. No one says you ought t […]
- Dentist whose son died during tooth surgery gets probation
TestimonialsDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities DentalEvery time I come to your office I am greeted like I'm coming home to a family reunion.
Dr. Eberlein, Thank you for the extra care you've given me over the last month. I appreciate your calls and emails to follow up on my progress. I value your conservative and budget-friendly approach, always giving me the information I need to make my own decisions about my dental care. Every time I come to your office I am greeted like I'm coming home to a family reunion. Your staff is very friendly. I can tell they enjoy their work. Your office is a warm caring place. Sincerely. Dean Ramsey
— Dean Ramsey, Midcities TX Apr 13, 2012businessDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities DentalI encourage you to consider using Dr. Eberlein for all of your dental needs – your smile will be brighter for having done so!
Dr. Eberlein is an exceptional dentist with an especially “light touch.” By comparison to others, he is very gentle and able to put even the most anxious of patients at ease. From cosmetic work that is undetectable to whitening and general dentistry, Dr. Eberlein manifests a level of skill sharpened by his previous service in the US Navy where he specialized in performing emergency reconstructive procedures. On top of all this, the staff at Mid-Cities Dental is particularly friendly, accommodating and willing to assist patients both new and returning with their scheduling and insurance needs. I encourage you to consider using Dr. Eberlein for all of your dental needs – your smile will be brighter for having done so! R. Alan Thompson, Ph.D. Associate Professor Editor, Journal of Police and Criminal Psychology The University of Southern Mississippi Administration of Justice 118 College Drive Box 5127 Hattiesburg, MS 39406
— R. Alan Thompson, Ph.D. , Hattiesburg, MS Apr 13, 2012businessDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities DentalThey are a great TEAM.
To Whom it may concern, My name is Chris and I have been going to Dr. Kyle for a few years now. Having a mouth full of Crowns and fillings from my adventures of being a kid, I need someone who is easy on my mouth. I just Love Pam who cleans my teeth each 3 months period and keeps me shinning bright. Dr. Eberlein keeps me in check on what we need to do, and when the money is there, we proceed. I have sent a friend or two in referral to Kyle and they have saved a bunch of money for procedures that didn't need doing. So if in doubt about something in your mouth, come and see Kyle for a second opinion. Sincerely, Chris Wilson Call me if you want 817.800.4234 I promise you will never switch again, after you have visited with the Doctor and Staff of Mid Cities Dental. They are a great TEAM. Chris Gotcha 1.800.584.3276
— Chris Wilson, Dallas, TX Apr 13, 2012businessDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities Dental